» PVP Prometeum regalia vs Vermillion grip
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 pm by Miale-Sempai

» NPC fight no3
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:15 pm by Miale-Sempai

» NPC fight no2
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:12 pm by Miale-Sempai

» AWRP First fight (NPC)
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:11 pm by Miale-Sempai

» Make An Appointment With Sunray Architect!
Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:40 pm by AncientHalo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Yuuto Shimizu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yuuto Shimizu

Post by Nakara on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:14 am

Part One

=====

+ Name: Yuuto, Shimizu
+ Age: 16
+ Height & Weight: 5’10”  153lbs.
+ Face claim Picture:

Spoiler:

+ History: Yuuto received his neuro linker at birth as part of an accelerated learning program put together by his parents. In spite of his parents planning thoroughly Yuuto found himself unable to excel in anything, and while his parents began as strict but supportive of him as he was found to be lacking in more and more areas their frustration only grew. This continued until one day Yuuto brought home a failed test and his father struck him in rage while screaming he was a failure. At this moment something inside Yuuto broke, seeing the man who had supported him through his many failures lash out at him Yuuto could not help but be confused, as his whole world fell down around him. After this Yuuto shut himself inside his room for several days emerging only to eat and even then refusing to talk to anyone.

When he finally left his room Yuuto was like an entirely different person, before he had been a warm and playful child he was now cold and serious acting in a way almost unfitting for his age. For his parents though this change could only be seen as a positive one as for the first time in his life Yuuto began to excel at his schoolwork and other areas a trend that would only continue.

Needless to say this change did not occur simply by magic, no while Yuuto was alone in his room he had received a strange email containing Brain Burst - the program that would allow him to not only meet but surpass every expectation set out for him. That night he had had a nightmare watching himself be hit and thinking to himself "Even for all your efforts I couldn't do anything, but now with this program, with my own power I'll show you the useless one was you the whole time."

+ Personality: If Yuuto Shimizu were to be summed up in a single word it would be "Pride." Yuuto believes himself to be the gold standard for what a person should be and as a result expects everyone else to fall in line behind him. Though he is kind to those who will work under him for those he considers an enemy Yuuto holds nothing but contempt meticulously seeking to bring them to ruin. Of course he rarely does so directly, instead preferring to use others to achieve revenge, obsessively protecting his image as a "golden child."
+ Clothing & Accessories: 100 words.

Part Two

=====

+ Name: Inkwell Leviathan
+ Height: 6’ 9"
+ Parent: Originator
+ Weight Class: Heavy
+ Appearance Claim:

Spoiler:

+ Appearance Description:

Part Three
Details

=====

+ Stats
StatsBaseColour Bonus: ?Total
Strength011
Defense336
Potency303
+ Abilities & Armaments
++ Name: Overwhelming Might
++ Description: Inkwell Leviathan is passively immune to all abilities active or passive and any attack than uses gauge. It is important to note the attack is not negated so AOE abilities could still hit others in the area it is only Inkwell Leviathan that is left unaffected.
++ Weaknesses: Useless against many EAs, does not prevent damage caused as a side effect of abilities(if you use and ability to knock a building down onto him it still does damage normally), abilities that use their own gauge such as Cyan Piles Perforation still deal damage normally so long as they do not also include a special gauge cost.
*Notes on why potential is only at 3 for this ability*: Well on the most basic level a negation type ability like this never grants an advantage over the opponent just keeps them from getting one thus resulting in the fight coming down more or less exclusively to dice rolls. With this in mind a character with 4 potential is stated to be a character whose ability is the main focus of their avatar, in other words the matchup with 4 potential and up DAs is what Leviathan should excel at however with 4 in potential himself it would only be a 50/50, worse than that when you consider abilities like Plasma Horizon exist as well which almost entirely circumvent Leviathans immunity as they don’t directly strike him and high potential EAs do the same thing being able to often completely ignore this ability and one-sidedly stomp him in many cases. That being the case I can only think to place it at 3 where it can consistently beat 4 pot DAs that don’t fall into the above categories but should still lose to DAs that give up abilities almost entirely in favor of stats.

+ Special Move
++ Name: Sundering Blow
++ Cost: 35%
++ Description: Inkwell Leviathan lets loose a powerful blow that shatters any defenses if it connects the opponents defense is not considered when rolling damage dice.
++ Weaknesses: High cost and the attack still needs to hit the opponent.
Nakara
Veteran

Character Stats
Name: Inkwell Leviathan
Level: 1
Burst Points:
120/300  (120/300)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yuuto Shimizu

Post by Miale-Sempai on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:55 am

Alright, you go in there and show them who's boss.

That means you got my approval.
Miale-Sempai
"The Drama Empress"

Character Stats
Name: Rainbow Chaos
Level: 666
Burst Points:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://www.accelworldrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakara on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:05 am

Well seeing all the confusion over my ability I suppose I should put up a detailed list of its interactions as I envisioned so here goes:
Well best place to start would be defining the types of moves for which thankfully this image already exists:
Spoiler:
Top two rows being "passive" abilities and special moves being "active" as referenced in my original description but since this exists to break all these down to the smallest details to prevent any confusion in the future lets go through it anyway.

So as pointed out in my original description EA based non-gauge abilities such as Cyan Piles perforation will function totally normally against Leviathan.

Next up we see the same "type" of ability except independent of an EA in Black Lotus's Terminate Sword while this was explained admittedly rather poorly for this case my intention would be this would do damage based on their strength but would not gain any kind of bonuses from their ability.

Now for the limited activation examples they're both rather poor for our causes as they are both basically purely movement skills and use EAs without KG. So for this Category let's use Crow's flight for our example crow of course having the ability to "charge" his punches/kicks with gauge via accelerating himself with his flight, though in volumes 1-4(what the anime covers) we only really see this take the form of huge drop kicks starting in volume 5 we see him able to use it more precisely to accelerate his strikes and have it function similarly to our own Promethium Regalia's ability, in both cases the attacks would be negated. Though in the dive kick style case should they simply fall without using their ability they could damage Leviathan - though without their ability assistance they would of course take damage as well(because that's what happens when you fall a hundred feet your body breaks as crow himself notes happens should he miss his dive kick)

Finally for our general cases we have special moves Leviathan is unaffected by all of these period.

Now with all the general cases out of the way lets look at a few more random specific situations I can think of that may not be entirely clear.
-Temporary(disappear at the end of the duel) objects made with KG have no effect
-Permanent(persist past the current duel) objects made with KG are effective
-Debuffs based in a passive or KG in any way do not work
-Illusions based in a passive or KG in any way do not work
-Teleporting effects using KG or a passive can not move Levithan
-"Triggered" effects like Glass Bubbles pop out or Valkyria's ghost collection may still take effect but if they damage/buff/debuff/heal Leviathan that does not take place
-An EA that uses KG to change forms can harm Leviathan(Unless KG is also needed to maintain the change)
-Buffs based in a passive or KG in any way do not work
-Healing based in a passive or KG in any way do not work
-Opponents defensive buffs do not get negated by this ability
-Terrain altering effects(like Lucky Lunatic for those who recall him) can effect Leviathan
-Following that as mentioned originally using abilities to cause the environment to damage Leviathan is effective as well

General rule of thumb thus being uses KG = 0 passive ability = neutral EA = normal.

That everything? I hope so...
Nakara
Veteran

Character Stats
Name: Inkwell Leviathan
Level: 1
Burst Points:
120/300  (120/300)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content