» PVP Prometeum regalia vs Vermillion grip
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 pm by Miale-Sempai

» NPC fight no3
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:15 pm by Miale-Sempai

» NPC fight no2
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:12 pm by Miale-Sempai

» AWRP First fight (NPC)
Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:11 pm by Miale-Sempai

» Make An Appointment With Sunray Architect!
Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:40 pm by AncientHalo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My thoughts on how an RPer should play fairly and why Zagrin has not played fairly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My thoughts on how an RPer should play fairly and why Zagrin has not played fairly

Post by R4yleonard on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 am

First, regarding the KM + IS combination. We can't do anything about it. As you know, it was made by the old admin and I've pointed its flaws. No one responded and soon IS become a cheap way to victory against NPC.
Second, for the Lunatic Hallucination, I've voiced my concern about it, but others don't seem to see the potential behind it and approved it

Spoiler:

Jonquil Shadow

Stats :
Spoiler:

- STR : 20 (D)
  > DIR : 10 (D)
  > AMR : 10 (D)
- TAC : 100 (A)
  > SPL : 60 (B)
  > INT : 40 (C)
- AGI : 50 (B)
- KG : 30 (C)

- ATK : 70 (B+)
- DEF : 50 (B)

Killer Move : Anonymous
Cost : 30%
R4yleonard
Senior

Character Stats
Name: Jonquil Shadow
Level: 1
Burst Points:
125/300  (125/300)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My thoughts on how an RPer should play fairly and why Zagrin has not played fairly

Post by Platinum Blader on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:25 am

First, Zagrin wasn't the cause of IS removal. The system was faulty as shit thanks to Regan's work. We disabled Zag's IS but still others could play it. Then seeing how it wasn't even working correctly, we removed it and don't plan on implementing it for now.

Second, everything you said about his chars being OP may be true (Titanium Swordsmith was indeed really OP, and i need to remind you guys who approved him.) but there are always weaknesses, and same goes for Lunatic.

There are a few things about Lunatic that will need to be fixed. Yes, on that, the weak body part, i missed it, and Zag will surely fix it. Stats are being remade after all (From what i've seen at least.).

Regarding Yellow Color attributes... remove the status condition thingy. We did see Yellow Radio use moves like that, but other yellows don't seem to use this. Thus, indirect attacks that don't directly affect the DA fits the yellow theme.

Lastly, can i know one thing Diamond? Ever since i joined this forum, you've always been complaining about Zag. You hate him? Ok. But needing to make a post like that, saying people should be ashamed and all? Frankly, that's getting too much. Why couldn't you just send a PM to Mia or Tus or me to explain your point instead of making a thread against Zag?

Spoiler:
Wielder of the Angel Heart, remnant of deceased Licorice Angel.

List of all KMs

Spoiler:
Melee: 1100
Ranged: 600
Defense: 550
Speed: 700
Dexterity: 700
Killer Gauge: 350

(EAs are calculated seperatedly.)
Platinum Blader
Administrator

Character Stats
Name: Platinum Blader
Burst Points:
100/300  (100/300)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranes on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:53 pm

I'm just going to leave this pastebin here because I honestly can't give enough of a damn to explain again how a normal fight would be with this guy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also of those listed, need I make a nice list of how good some are or not? Because I can, I can tell you I can see two who are -very- subpar already though so they're not going to stand up in general.

But well, you only gave one liner descriptions of them instead of going in depth what they can all do at their full potential so there's that too. I can do the same.

Lucky Lunatic: Changes the surroundings around him to fight.

See? Not that difficult?

Now if I go in depth:

Madras Horror:

A Dual Avatar that works on the sense of sight, for every turn that a player looks at this guy they will receive an entire rank down in a stat which is cumulative. In addition to remove this, by a rank per rank way, they need to not look at this guy directly.

This is per turns, remember eh?

The cost of actually doing this is 5% of the Killer Gauge per round, also that's per turn not per round so expected 800 down by the end of his turn once more so your chance to hit...good luck? If you want to avoid this you have to take basically an action of not looking, which is basically nulling your DEX stat -anyways-. Take into account this guy is a melee type who -also- has a speed focus so he's probably not going to get hit very much because your DEX will be just -that- bad.

So that's basically the full potential of Horror's ability of completely screwing your DEX stat or stunning you every turn to which you're going to be wailed on all the time. Active ability like Lunatic Hallucination except with one third of the cost, not as variable but can be -just- as effective as well as work against ranged since this is based on sight.

Green Guardian? Well if you read his shield's ability, as a passive for the record, he blocks all direct damage and turns it into KG.

If you honestly can't get what he can do through that one sentence, I'll honestly be surprised.

If I'm honest about the god-like reality manipulator, if that was true he would made rocks fall and everyone dies instead of taking advantage of Dash's speed the -entire- fight.
Dranes
Experienced

Character Stats
Name: Ghost Seeker
Burst Points:
100/300  (100/300)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranes on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:37 pm

On second thought, what's the point in posting. If this is going to be your reply to the evidence I put forward then there's no point in responding any more.
Dranes
Experienced

Character Stats
Name: Ghost Seeker
Burst Points:
100/300  (100/300)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum